To start with, we saw that a few plants in our vegetable bed were not setting up themselves, specifically our sprinter beans. A similar seed sowed in compartments in the meantime was thriving. The leaves in the bed plants essentially were not developing. Half a month later the leaves at last started to get somewhat greater however were in a sorry state and were looking a little snacked. Now we realized that it was the season for slug watch. At the point when the hotter climate hits, slugs and snails search for sodden sustenance early morning and late around evening time. They discovered ideal conditions in our greenhouse and had presumably been devouring our sprinter beans for half a month without us taking note. Another indication is silver/white snail trails in your greenhouse which are their mucous trails. Look under leaves, on leaves, close plants and so on. This guide clarifies how we attempt and control slugs and snails in our vegetable nursery.
- The principal natural strategy that we use is sacking. We essentially chase the nursery for slugs or snails and place them in a transporter sack for the refuse canister. We attempt to do this consistently every night and early morning if conceivable, step by step numbers decline and recurrence of sacking can likewise be decreased.
They seem to cherish the early morning when the Sun is not excessively high in the sky. Search for them in obscure spots. Toward the side of holders, under rocks and edges or even stuck on the underside of your plant leaves. Put on your marigolds, place them in the bearer pack and hurl them out with the refuse. In the event that you scan for slugs and snails when it is getting darker, you are bound to discover them.
- You could have a go at filling an expendable plastic cup with brew, a hold in the ground and setting the cup in the hold so the edge of the Slakken bestrijden is level with the surface. Snails are pulled in to this and will dry out utilizing this strategy.
- You can purchase copper rings that you can twist around the base of your plants to make it harder for irritations to creep up. They structure a hindrance between the plant and the nuisance.
- This one is not constantly reasonable in any case in the event that you can take out spots that they can stow away under for example stones, weedy regions and secured regions, snails and slugs need some place to escape the sun, on the off chance that you can evacuate their insurance, their numbers will decay.
- Take a stab at developing snail evidence plants (fuchsias, lavender, sage, rosemary and so forth) in territories of the nursery where you cannot expel concealing spots and where snails and slugs are progressively dynamic.